Every now and then there is a product that takes the world by storm. Apple and Google are two product names that immediately come to mind. In the hairdressing world it’s Olaplex. Olaplex is a new salon service that has changed hairdressing forever.
Olaplex repairs the hair from within by reconnecting the bonds that have been broken by the chemical service. It also strengthens the hair and it allows the colour to last longer.
Celebrity hair colourist Tracey Cunningham is most famous for performing an amazing brunette to blonde makeover over on celebrity Kim Kardashian.
Olaplex can be used in your colour services or as a stand-alone treatment, with its single active ingredient repairing the hair from within. The result is stronger and healthier hair, plus colour lasts longer with more vibrancy.
We have never seen a product like this before, the results speak for themselves. We have been using Olaplex in the salons now for over 18 months and our clients love it. It has now stood the test of time.
Have you had an Olaplex treatment yet? Call in to our Parramatta, Carlingford or Camden Salons for your personalised colour and Olaplex treatment plan. If you colour your hair, you just wouldn’t risk doing it without Olaplex.
When your hair is really damaged, if you sleep in that, it really works. I notice a huge difference!
Here are some benefits of having an Olaplex treatment…
- Olaplex is the original and the best re-bonding product on the market and what it does to hair is nothing short of amazing.
- Through its unique patented formula we as hairdressers can take colouring hair to another level.
- We are able to do colour makeovers in short periods of time, leaving the hair stronger, healthier than before we started the colour service.
- Add a layer of protection and extra TLC during lightening or chemical processing.
- There is a service for every client whether it is a full service in colour or a quick 10 minute treatment to tame unmanageable hair.